Z-ink provides writing, editing, and proofreading services for companies, entrepreneurs, and individuals. Past and current projects include the following:
- Books (fiction, nonfiction)
- Screenplays, stage plays, video and radio scripts
- Magazine articles
- Press kits, press releases
- Marketing packages, brochures, advertisements
- Presentations, speeches
- White papers, proposals, reports
- Workbooks, educational materials
Documents can be formatted in a variety of software. Z-ink can also provide inspired desktop publishing for business cards, newsletters, and other marketing materials. For more complex design needs, we partner with award-winning professionals and coordinate the entire project for you. Zuzana Urbanek, founder of Z-ink, has over 30 years of experience in writing and editing, marketing and business communications, public relations, and consulting. She holds bachelor’s degrees in English and Art, and a master’s degree in English education.
Writing & Editing Fees
Fees for the above services are negotiable and can be arranged in a number of ways:
- Hourly rates
- Monthly retainer
- Per-project fee
Currently, standard hourly rates are $85 per hour for writing, $60 per hour for revising and editing, and $35 per hour for proofreading (light editing with focus on grammar and mechanics).*
* Rates for copy that is technical or specialized may be slightly higher. All rates include agreed-upon research or fact-checking, which increases time spent and is provided at the same rate.
Contact us for an estimate on your project!